CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Visit to the Children's Museum of Phoenix

During the kids' fall break we planned to take the kids to this museum. Cloee and I were both terribly sick so since Will already had the day off he went ahead and still took Carlee and Cade. I'm sure they had fun.
(A group of girls from my ward were going as well and I asked Will if he talked to any of them. He told me he said "hi" but that was about it. I asked why he didn't sit around and talk to any of them. I was acting serious but was really joking with him. He says, "Cari, I'm not a girl. I don't just sit around and chat." It was the funniest thing ever. It's not like I really expected him to hang around all the moms, geez. )





These pictures totally portray the personalities of Carlee and Cade. Carlee is carefree and smile-y. Cade is more serious and VERY into what he's doing when he's doing it- even if it is his school work. I think he's kind of a perfectionist where as Carlee just wants to have fun and get things done as quickly as she can.

1 comments:

Bunch of Brooks' said...

That looks like they had a good time. I need to take my kids back to that Museum, they always like it when we go!!