My BFF Shanna, Angela, me, and half of Tricia (Scotty should drink less next time he takes pics of us)


Some of us crazies bein' crazy...
Jennie, Will, Me, Lance, Marcee, Aaron, Mark C, Lisa, Crystal, Mark H, Renae and you can see Scotty sitting down with the hat on
I had the greatest time on my birthday. My day started early at the spa- massage, facial, mani and pedi. Then I went to get my hair done, it was soooo long overdue. From there I headed to pick up Cassidy so she could babysit, then ran home and threw makeup and clothes on and we headed out. There was a total of 25 of us that night. We had to squish in but it was worth it and we had so much fun. The bull was a blast. It wasn't too hard to stay on, I was just nervous I would get sick and throw up but thankfully I didn't.
My camera died after only a few pictures so I had to get pics from everyone else that had cameras. I didn't get many pics with some of my fabulous friends who were there :( But I am so glad everyone came and I think we all had a great time!








2 comments:
Wow, it looks like you had a successfully FUN birthday! Good for you!!
YYYYYEEEEEHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!
Post a Comment