CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Has school started yet?

I am so ready for school to start again. It has been one crazy summer and we haven't even gone on any big trips. Every day we have had something going on. I am ready for the chaos to slow down and possibly have some time to clean my house, maybe do some painting, and catch up on my blogging! Monday, I love you, will you please come really, really fast?

9 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

AMEN, sista friend!!

Nichols Family said...

YES.....MONDAY, SAVE US!

foreveryoung said...

I agree!! We need to plan a celebration lunch.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is soooo funny. My kids are driving me crazy wanting to go to school everyday. We don't start until Aug 11.

Heidi Ann said...

Ummm, where's the pictures from our girls weekend?

Alisa Larson said...

Are you in heaven yet? I'm loving that Annalise is in preshcool three day a week! Oh, and I did my VT for my other sister, FYI! :-)

Nichols Family said...

Um, yeah, where are our GNO pics and from the Murder Mystery dinner? Ya slacker! Just kidding, I'll stand by...I'll be patient.

~Cari said...

I know, I know. I have SOOOOO much to blog about. I forgot about the murder mystery dinner- yeah I need to blog about that too. Once I download the pics from my camera then I can start blogging about everything- oh I have Cade's bday too. Geez I am really behind!

Russell Fam said...

Hey there Cari. Long time no see!! How have you guys been? I got your blog info from Marcie. We miss playing games with you guys. It's been so long. I can't believe you had a baby preterm. Looks like she's doing great. I will send you an invite to my blog soon. I love this blogging, it's the best way to keep up. I can't believe how big your kids are! Tyler is in H.S. Kylie in J.H. and Emy started Kindergarten! Crazy huh! I'm glad your blogging and I will try to read up soon.
Tina Russell