CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Say goodbye to ginormous ugly O2 tank

The huge (over 5 foot tall), ugly, green oxygen tank that has been in my living room for more than five months now is finally gone! Even though Cloee hasn't 'officially' been discharged from oxygen usage I called the home health company and told them to come pick that sucker up. They kind of gave me a hard time and were wanting to just replace it, thinking it was empty, but I explained to them that Cloee isn't currently using that tank and if I needed another large tank then I would call them. I still have the medium and small sized tanks just in case she needs them. That tall tank was such an eyesore and too heavy and too much of a pain to move- where would I move it to anyway? A closet I guess. I couldn't vacuum around it very well and the base was constantly dusty. It just really started to get in my way ever since we stopped using it on a daily basis. I am so glad it's gone. Right after it was picked up I immediately vacuumed and it looked great. (Maybe I secretly wanted it gone just to prove to myself that my baby is healthy and doesn't need it anymore.)

1 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

Darn! It brought a lovely color into the room!