CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Laundry basket ride

When I got out of the shower last Sunday before church this is what caught my eye:














What the heck?!?!















Dirty clothes???
Nope. It's Cloee goin' for a ride!!!














This is Carlee's newest thing to do with Cloee and she actually likes it.

6 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

How cute!! What a good sister Carlee is. How smart she was to think of that. Super cute.

Chelsea said...

Oh my heck! I thought that was a pretend baby doll in there! She really does look like a real doll!

Alisa Larson said...

Oh my gosh - she looks like a little doll in there! Looks fun - as long as she doesn't take her on a ride down the stairs!

melcollette said...

LOVE IT!!!

Nichols Family said...

That's soooo darling! Can't wait to see all of the pictures of Mary, Wey, Barbara, The Duke, Mal, etc...ha ha!

Trish said...

Will Carlee pull me next? I need a little excitement! :)