Dude, I think it was Sandy C. that told us her husband used to work for Pepsi and you really could get fired for drinking Coke??? I can't remember it was at some mid week activity, you'll have to ask her about it. I'm still cracking up about your last post and I can't believe that kids are already talking about that in 2nd grade!!! I am so not ready for that next year!
ps...I saw you have the Farmer's link to your blog. I used to babysit all 6 of those rowdy Farmer kids when I was in Jr. High...they were in my ward! Ask them if they remember the Player Twins babysitting them in Lehi 6th ward. They were tough little squirts...ha, just like mine.
Will and I met Dec 26th 1997. We were married 13 months later- February 6th, 1999. At this time we lived in Scottsdale. Will was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on March 6th, 1999. We were sealed in the Mesa temple in April 2000. By this time we were living in Mesa. Carlee Rose was born August 3rd 2000. February 2003 was when we bought our first house in Queen Creek. William Cade (we just call him Cade) was born July 22nd, 2003 on his daddy's birthday. We lived there almost 4 years and moved to Gilbert December 23rd, 2006, which is where we now reside. Cloee Mae was our little miracle born December 7th, 2007. We added William Cash to our crew on April 3rd, 2012.
Things I love...
Holding a sleeping miracle & smooching all over her
5 comments:
That is pretty funny.
P.S. I use Kayro syrup too:)
Nice. :)
Dude, I think it was Sandy C. that told us her husband used to work for Pepsi and you really could get fired for drinking Coke??? I can't remember it was at some mid week activity, you'll have to ask her about it. I'm still cracking up about your last post and I can't believe that kids are already talking about that in 2nd grade!!! I am so not ready for that next year!
Ha, Pepsi rules, especially Cherry Pepsi. Although I don't drink soda much anymore. (See the reason why on the Hough's blog).
ps...I saw you have the Farmer's link to your blog. I used to babysit all 6 of those rowdy Farmer kids when I was in Jr. High...they were in my ward! Ask them if they remember the Player Twins babysitting them in Lehi 6th ward. They were tough little squirts...ha, just like mine.
Post a Comment