CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pool Fun

We went to Hamilton Pool for something to do the other day. A lot cheaper than our usual summer hangout- Sunsplash, and just as fun.

Cade is dead tired in this picture. I'm surprised I got a smile out of him.














Cade did a great job. He loved the lazy river and floated on his back the whole time. He jumped off the diving board a bunch of times and even did a front flip once or twice. That's something I have never been able to do- I just could never get myself all the way around, and thus splatted right on my back -OUCH! every single time.

Cade and Hannah~being silly!














The whole crew- minus me since I was taking the picture. My sisters- Cassidy and Tricia, my three cousins- Jordan, Cortney, and Kimee, in front is my nephew Connor and my niece Hannah, then Cade and Carlee. Missing from picture- my other sister- Tiffany, and nephew Tanner and niece Ashleigh (well actually babies have to stay home with Grammy- sorry Ashleigh and Cloee). We'll go again so they can be there with us!!














We had a fun time. Towards the end of the day Kimee, Cortney, Tricia and I just sat on the side and people watched. It was so much fun. We saw men with their cracks hangin' out, women with bum cheeks bulging out the bottom of their skirted bathing suit, we even saw a man without an arm, and a little dwarf guy. It was nice to look around and see how different we all are and appreciate the way I look- I think I look fairly normal, I dunno.

Carlee swam like a fish and loved going down the loopy slides.

I met up with my first love- the pool lanes! I was a competitive swimmer for 10-12 years and absolutely loved it! I miss it so much. I don't enjoy just messing around in a backyard pool. I need lanes- give me one 50 meters long! I did quite a few laps and it felt so good. I crave swimming those laps every day now! When I am rich I am going to build an indoor 50 meter pool at my mansion and swim every night just before my bath which is just before bed. Ahhhh dream, dream, dream, dream, dream.

3 comments:

Shanen said...

What a fun day. I have heard that was a good place to take kids. We might have to try it. Were there lots of people??

Pam Jorgensen said...

We LOVE that pool! So cheap and so fun!

Can I come to your mansion to swim too? I miss the laps too.

Chelsea said...

you are cracking me up...yes you do look fairly normal! ha! you are such a pretty girl of course! I know last time I went to Hamilton I couldnt help but people watch either. And I surely admired the lack of self confidence issues some of those women in bikinis had. Wow.