The words of Cade: "I'm sick of being sick!"
He said this a while back when he spent a day throwing up. Now I am totally feeling his pain. I think I have been sick for close to a month now. I am so tired of not being able to function. I'm ready to be finished with it already. My family is probably ready to have clean, non-wrinkled laundry and dinner that isn't mac n cheese or cold cereal. What can I say? Mom's need sick time too I guess. Although I've certainly exceeded my two weeks per year, I guess I'll take the rest of the time unpaid. (hahaha- this is a house wife we're talkin' 'bout, the most payment, and best I might add, would be the wonderful kisses from the kids)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I'm sick of being sick
Posted by ~Cari at 5:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hi Cari!
This is Suzanne Ruesch (from the camping trip two weeks ago).I'm sorry that you are still not feeling well! I hope that you feel better soon! I am so glad that we got to meet and spend time together! Your family is wonderful. We had so much fun. Come on over to my blog when you get a minute. :) Suzanne Ruesch
Post a Comment