CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

OC Register pic

While on vacation to California last week we were burying Will in the sand and we had a photographer from the 'Orange County Register' ask if he could take some pics of us doing so. After we got Will all covered with sand then Cade sat on top of him and we put sand on top of Cade. This picture was taken just as Cade 'broke out' of being sand trapped. Click here to see the picture that they chose to display.

5 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

very cool!

Trish said...

That's fun! I thought that it was funny that it said, "from Gilbert, AZ" and then "enjoying the warm weather." Like we are from the snow or something. Cracks me up!

I bet you had a great time, eh?!

Shanen said...

What a fun picture to have. And yes, enjoying the warm California sun since we are going through such a huge cold spell here.

Suzanne said...

Hi Cari!
Thanks for calling me! It was nice to hear from you. My mom was looking to rent a toy hauler for Memorial Day, and sent me a bunch of Craigslist postings. I looked at them, and told her I was pretty positive that one was yours. :) I love the photo from CA, so cute. I promise I am going to be a better blogger! Talk to you later!
Suzanne

harmon family said...

Oh that is funny! I love Cade's face, like he conquered the world:)