CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Carlee says Jesus is coming again soon

I was laying in bed watching TV one night last week and Carlee came in (after she was already put to bed) to give Cloee and me another kiss goodnight. I like to watch CNN and Nancy Grace and those types of news shows while I lay in bed and so Carlee started watching with me. They were saying that there was a massive earthquake in China and that thousands were dead. Then they went on to say that there was also a cyclone in Myanmar which killed tens of thousands. Carlee turned to me and said, "Oh great mom, I think Jesus is coming very soon because of all this bad weather and people dying and stuff. I hope he comes after I get baptized though." Smart girl!

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is smart and you know what she is probably right.

Alisa Larson said...

I used to stress about that same thing when I was a little girl! But I used to worry that he'd come before I had a chance to get married and have babies! :-)

foreveryoung said...

That is too cute and she is definately wise beyond her years! How did your towels turn out?