I walked downstairs and I immediately asked myself: Is that my husband swinging my child on my Moby Wrap? Holy Cow! He tried to get out of trouble by telling me he was teaching them how to repel. Before I could even freak out I had to think that I am so grateful for the wonderful guy I married. He truly believes he never needs to grow up and that life is just for having fun. I am actually thankful for that trait in him (most of the time). He can be serious on occasion and is quite responsible when it comes to providing for our family but he sure makes us laugh, on a daily basis, and loves to have fun with us- even if a bit dangerous and crazy! Take a look at the pics.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Daddy can you teach us to repel? And let's swing while we're at it!
Posted by ~Cari at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ha! I remember you telling me that Will did that with the kids! How fun. It makes me want a turn!
That looks so fun I want Will to so me how to repel! Not really I hate heights. But they make it look really fun. If only I could face my fears lol. Thanks for going to our blog. Yours is super cute. Your kids have got sooo big too. I really love being next to Marcie and the kids it's been nice. Does Will still golf, cause Sol has been going like almost everyday? Keep in touch.
Rebecca
Holy Cow! Is the Moby Wrap okay?
Post a Comment