I previously posted about a little trip Cloee and I went on to Las Vegas. After Cade got out of school, and before Carlee got home, Will and Cade dropped us off at the airport. While Will was getting my luggage out Cade was telling me he was afraid I would forget about him while I was gone and so he wanted me to take one of his favorite stuffed animals, Greeny, with me on my trip to remind me of "my little son at home with Carlee and Daddy". I tried to pack light because I knew it wouldn't be easy maneuvering around an airport with a baby in a stroller and tons of luggage. I really did not want to have to keep track of this silly stuffed toy. After much conversing, Cade finally decided that it would be ok if we just took a picture together on my cell phone and I could open it up and see that picture whenever I wanted, all weekend long. And if he was missing me then he could just call my cell phone whenever he wanted. It worked and we were both satisfied. See the picture below. By the way, I soon wished I had taken the toy because in my efforts to pack lightly I had only packed one toy for Cloee and ended up having to buy her a few things to play with while I was there. I guess that's what I get. CHEESE!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Cade and Mommy
Posted by ~Cari at 2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is a really cute picture of you. Don't you love what kids do for (to) us:0
That's so sweet of him! There's nothing like a mama's boy!
Oh, that is SO sweet. I miss those days with my little boy! He's 10 now, but we are still best friends!
Cade, honey, I can tell your Mommy loves you TONS!
What an adorable picture of you. I saw your blog on Jana's. It's a great way to keep intouch!
Aw, what a sweetheart! It's nice knowing you're loved and missed, because there are somedays that I wonder about my kids...
You're a babe, Cari :)
Post a Comment