Though our story began nearly 10 years ago I am beginning our book of the Filippone family life from here forward...
Tomorrow Cloee sees Dr Panesar, her pulmonologist. We are hoping he tells us she is healthy enough to be permanently taken off oxygen and the apnea monitor. I am excited to try to begin to put this preemie business behind us and move forward with nothing other than great health for the baby girl!
As I sit here and try to learn about this new blog world at 10:30 at night, I am nursing Cloee, eating ice cream with chocolate syrup and whipped cream on it (my attempt at getting rid of the extra 10 lbs I gained AFTER I gave birth to my less than 3 lb baby!), I am thinking how quiet it is while everyone is asleep except myself and this sweet little baby girl. Then WHACK! Cade just firmly hit the back of my chair with his fist and says, "Momma, wanna piece of me? Then bring on the music." He's 4 and a half. Where does he learn this stuff? His daddy, of course! I am about to fall on the floor laughing so hard! He is some piece of work. Apparently we aren't the only ones awake.
Cloee seems to be done with the booboo- drunk on booboo milk. She goes into this sort of coma after nursing. What a life! Kinda how I'm gonna feel after I finish my ice cream but I'll have tons of added guilt!
Monday, March 24, 2008
The Story Begins
Posted by ~Cari at 10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Okay Cari - you need to write a book! I love how you write, I could totally picture the whole scene! And you can eat all the icecream you want - you're nursing and Cloee needs the calcium! :-)
I'm so excited you're coming on Friday! Call me if you have any questions!
Im with Alisa, good writing, love all the details, now where are our Cloee pictures???
I feel like I need to be a better blogger after reading yours. Looking forward to reading more.
Post a Comment