My husband took our camera to one of our empty rental houses last year to take pics of damage that the previous renter had done. Someone with a bunch of kids came to check out the house to possibly rent it. The camera was in a little Nintendo case because it easily fit into Will's pocket and protected the camera. Will thinks these kids saw the case laying on the counter in the back bathroom and stole it- thinking it was a Nintendo DS. Well sadly it had our camera in it. It contained pictures from multiple birthdays of Carlee and Cade's, Christmasas, trips to Disneyland, our trip to Costa Rica and many more hi-lights of our life. There were probably over 1000 pictures on the memory card. Why they weren't transferred to the computer is my question. Yours too? I have been sick about it since it showed up missing. We have missed capturing many events because we haven't yet replaced the camera. In the meantime I have been using my cell phone. The lighting isn't always great but it will have to do for now.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I would be furious! I'm so sorry. How is Cade doing? Luke burned his feet badly 2 years ago and it was horrible! Hope he heals quickly.
Take care.
By the way, congrats to Cloee on her many accomplishments!
Hey Cari! I'm so glad you entered the world of blogging! That totally stinks about your camera! I'm so glad Cloee is doing so well and getting so big. And poor Cade and his burn, ouch! You've got such a cute family, it will be fun keeping up with you now! (I'll send you an invite to my blog, so check your junk mail if you don't get it).
Where are you? We need more chapters in Cloee's story! :-)
Hey Cari! I saw your blog on Melanie's. I haven't seen you in years! You'll have to check out my blog too. Good to hear about your cute family.
Post a Comment