My best friends in grade school were both named Angela.
One of them others would call 'Angie'. I have kept in close touch with her for all these years (our dad's went to primary together and our grandma's served in presidencies together). She is one of my very best friends. I have always called her Angela though.
The other one, whom is still called Angela by all, I lost touch with after I moved away in 5th grade.
The three of us met up last week and had a lot of fun. We hung out at my house while I finished ready- we didn't really have a time set and I got side tracked trying to clean my house after the numerous Christmas festivities that were held here tore it apart. (Luckily Carlee and Cade were gone at Tricia's and Will was paintballing). So we chatted as I finished my hair and then we went to Kona Grill for lunch. We also went and saw Angela's new house, which happens to be only a few miles from mine. It was fun to catch up but I felt a little out of sorts due to having Cloee with me and also the extreme chaos in my life with the holidays actually my life just felt chaotic because my house was so messy and there were 3 loads of laundry that needed folded and more that needed cleaned. I was so embarrassed that my house was such a mess. Also, I didn't have a single clean thing to wear so I ended up wearing this stupid shirt that I really don't like at all.
So, my insecurities aside... it was fun to catch up and get to know Angela again and I look forward to having her close by so we can get together whenever we want.
Now we just need to get 'Angie' back from New York as soon as she gets her Masters from Columbia. I'm so proud of her!!!
None of the pictures make us look as beautiful as we really are. LOL!!! Just kidding!
Monday, January 5, 2009
The Angela's
Cari, Angie, Angela
Posted by ~Cari at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment