Will and I went out with some other couples and had so much fun. We first ate dinner at Kona Grill. They have great sushi so that's usually all I get. That's just an appetizer for many but for me- I make it a meal. We have been there so often lately that I think Will has tried almost everything on the menu at least once :) He's good at trying something different every time we go there.Crystal, what are you looking at? The camera's straight ahead, Sista!
Afterward we walked around San Tan Mall. It was fun because they had pretend snow machines going so it seemed like it was snowing on our heads. We had to catch some to figure out that it was just bubbles because it looked so real. We grabbed Dairy Queen and then went and saw Four Christmases. It was a pretty funny movie. It was so nice to get out and have fun with great friends!!! Can you tell how much fun we had by looking at these pictures?Check out the snow falling
What the heck am I doing in this pic?
We weren't aware these videos were being taken. In fact, when uploading these pics I just noticed the videos and thought they were funny so I decided to post them. We are super silly!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Date Night
Posted by ~Cari at 11:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That was a fun night! Casey and I are in for next time too:)
Post a Comment