This year Will's company had a holiday party at the Phoenix Zoo. We ate hamburgers and hot dogs and the kids got a fun treat bag and then we walked around and saw the lights.
Since Will and my uncle work at the same place my cousins were there too. It was fun to be together with them. We took lots of pictures together while some of the others were in the stingray exhibit.
I think Angela was saying "Hurry and take the picture, the baby isn't really happy right now."I think this is a really great 'accidental' picture of Kimee.
This is the stingray exhibit. The kids all had a lot of fun checking those out and 'petting' them. It was really dark in there so the pictures didn't turn out so great. The pictures of Will and Cade were very dark so I won't post any. Angela and I opted to save the $3 per person fee and stayed out with Cloee.
In this picture from left to right: Cortney, Jordan, Kimee, Cassidy, Carlee.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Zoo Lights 2008
Posted by ~Cari at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment