CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cloee's Blessing Day

We have had all our children blessed at home. When we had Carlee, I felt it was more intimate to have her blessing at home and would also relieve some of the nervousness from Will as he was still quite new to the church. It worked out great and we have now done all 3 blessings in our home.
This past Sunday Will blessed Cloee at our home. It was a wonderful experience. As you have probably read on previous posts, Cloee is a true miracle to our family. It's amazing she is even here in our home and able to be blessed. Her blessing was truly unique. It was perfect for her. I loved especially that she was blessed with good ears and eyes. These are some things that she could have trouble with down the road- her hearing and sight. She was also blessed to have a good heart and let her light shine on others. I love that! I am so grateful to have a husband that holds the priesthood and can perform these blessings for our children. I know the spirit guided him to say the things that he said and that each word was meant especially for Cloee! It was truly a special day! Click HERE to read more about it.

3 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

That is awesome!!! I remember being there when you guys blessed cade. I do like the felling of a blessing at home. What a special day for your family.

foreveryoung said...

I loved hearing you recount the whole experience when you were at my house, what a special day awesome thing for little Cloe and your cute family!

Chelsea said...

Hey Cari...email me at chellyfiggs@gmail.com so I can send you an invite to my blog!