So I got my background changed. The one I really wanted wouldn't work so I settled with this one. Do you like it or is it too much? Leave me a comment and let me know. The only thing that bugs me is at the top where it says all of our names- Cloee's name is on the next line. Someday I will figure out how to change the width of that but for now it's fine.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love it! I need to do something to mine, but I don't know how. Maybe one day I'll get motivated!
I like it! I actually like how each post is separated by a line so it's not so confusing...I need that on mine. Maybe it's just the organized part of me talking, which doesn't come out too often anymore!
I love it! No way is it to much! Excellent work, A+!
Post a Comment