I rode in the back seat next to Cloee so I could feed her as Will drove. I just leaned over and stuck my boob in her mouth. (This was not as easy as it was with my other 2 kids because my boobs are tiny this time around!) I wasn't buckled and Cade asked me if the police were gonna get me. I told him they would if they saw me unbuckled. He says to me, "I will miss you at jail, Mommy!"
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Ha! That's hilarious! Cade is so stinkin funny! Tell him Luke wants to play again soon!
Thats what you get for exposing the boob - thrown in the clink!
cute background.
Cari you crack me up! Hey, looks like we got addicted to blogging at about the same time!
That sounds so like Cade. He is his fathers son:)
How the heck did you manage that? My boobs were pretty average and I tried that "technique" so many time - and it jut did not work. Man you're good! :-) Oh, and I'm pretty sure the cop wouldn't arrest you - not with you flashing him and all! :-)
Post a Comment