CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Mommy and Carlee's fun time together and other useless information

Last week was a really crazy week. Will was taking Cade camping on the 'Fathers and Sons' and us girls were staying home to have some girl fun! Wednesday night I stayed up late and cooked food for them to take. Thursday morning they got up early and left. I ran some errands and then picked Carlee up from school and we went and got manicures and pedicures together. After that we decided to go see the movie Nim's Island. When we got out it was still early so we went to my sister Tricia's house. The next day I let Carlee stay home from school and we went and ate lunch with my mom at Red Lobster. After that we drove to a jewelry show (and had to buy Carlee a bunch of stuff, of course) clear on the west side and spent some time with my grandparents afterwards. They just love holding Cloee- even if she is crying. Carlee and I left and went to Disney on Ice-Finding Nemo, and my mom took Cloee to my Aunt Rozanne's house. Carlee and I went to my aunt's after the show and slept there. Then Saturday I got up and went and painted at my moms while my girls stayed at Rozanne's.
Oh my gosh, my mom's smoke alarms kept going off. It was so weird. Then we would smell smoke every now and again. Then my step-dad, Chris, came home and couldn't figure it out. He checked the attic and we checked the whole house. Then we decided to close all the windows and doors and found that the alarms stopped. Duh! Must have been a fire somewhere in the neighborhood and the smoke wafted into my mom's house.
So later that day my mom went and got my girls and we took showers that night and went to Charleston's for a late dinner. I didn't even get home until around midnight. I remembered on my way home that I hadn't washed Will or Cade's church clothes so when Will's alarm went off at 6:00 am I told him that he had no clean church clothes and we both went back to sleep.
I woke again only to feed Cloee and then finally got out of bed I think at 11:00. Then I fell back to sleep at noon and woke up at 4:00!!! I didn't know what my problem was. I kept falling asleep and told Will I think I have narcolepsy. :) Then I took the baby and went up to bed around 8:00 and started throwing up soon thereafter. I knew there was something wrong I just didn't know what! My body was mad about something. My head, neck and back hurt still and my stomach is sore from retching. So today I am very drained but feel better.

2 comments:

Nichols Family said...

I love reading all of your hospital stories and the updates on your kids! I haven't seen you in awhile (maybe b/c I've missed church for like a month!). So, let's get the kids together soon! Miss you!

Alisa Larson said...

Wow - what a fun couple of days (minus the tummy troubles)! Are you looking to adopt any adult sized children? :-)