CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I need help!

Ok I'm retarded. I want to change my blog template to something a bit cuter than plain black. I found a code but don't know where to put it. Can someone help me?

2 comments:

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Good luck!!! I am having problems with mine too. I found a cute one but it won't center the background page. I finally got sick of it and just did one color.

foreveryoung said...

Okay, I am dying laughing at your plastic surgery comment! Trust me, that has been a long time dream of mine...if only I had $5000 to burn. Thanks for the helpful advice, though, I'll definately give it a try!

As for your question, I'm clueless with the html stuff, but if you go to matiekay.blogspot.com or pyzam.com they've got some cute templates and step by step instructions, good luck!