Cloee is done with breathing treatments... until she gets sick again. I'm am trying to be hopeful that she doesn't get sick again the rest of the winter but with all the yucky bugs around her chances are high that she'll get sick again. Cross our fingers...
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Annalise is now back on her nebulizer with two drugs in it now b/c her asthma is flaring up. Yuck.
BTW, I'm such a lame VT. I've had a little craft for you for Halloween AND a Thankgiving one for two months now and of course, in my typical style, they're still on my kitchen counter. Sorry! I'll still get them to you, but you'll have to use them next year.
Have things been better? Is no update a good update? Keep us posted!
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I added you to my blog and I also invited you to mine.
Hey, I'm glad I found your blog. It's been fun getting to know you better. I didn't realize all the treatments you've had to give Chloe; that stinks. We have gone through phases of that around here too; we also own our own nebulizer. Yahoo!!! Hopefully she won't get sick again this winter; hopefully we won't get sick again either!! Wouldn't that be nice?!!
Post a Comment