Carlee and Cade gearing up- Cloee watching

getting Daddy's help

Carlee, Cade, & Connor
Carlee (in white),
Hannah in front of her,
Connor with his arm around
Cade
Cade's ready to
DESTROY that puck!!!

heading for the ice

freeze tag

Carlee

Cade did a bit of falling

Carlee didn't fall too much- this was freeze tag when you drop to the ground until someone un-freezes you

Carlee's winning

without her ponytail hanging out we couldn't tell which one was Carlee

Carlee and Cade participated in an ice hockey clinic that was held for a few weekends in a row. The padding made it very hard for them to balance. Cade got frustrated when he would fall. Carlee didn't fall much at all. She wants to take figure skating lessons- the ice hockey wasn't as fun to her, but she did a GREAT job! They even taught the kids how to fall correctly. They learned quite a bit. It was a good experience.
2 comments:
Where? When? How come I didn't know? What would I do if I didn't have you to tell me these things!
What a fun experience fo them! I always thought it would be cool to be an ice skater! Someday....
Post a Comment