The other day in the car we were listening to the song "Ghostbusters". Then we turned it off and it was very quiet. All of the sudden Cade started a conversation that went like this:
Cade: Mom, are the Ghostbusters real people?
Mommy: No, honey they aren't real. Ghosts aren't real either. It's just a made up song from a movie. Why do you ask?
Cade: Cuz I wanna call them but they didn't tell the phone number in the song.
Mommy: Why do you want to call them?
Cade: So they will come and BUST Carlee.
Mommy: But they only bust ghosts.
Cade: I will do something like put a white sheet on her so they will think she is a ghost. I just really want them to bust her.
Mommy: Well they aren't real. Sorry son.
Cade: Awwww Shucks!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Ghostbusters
Posted by ~Cari at 9:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment