Nearly every night I talk to my sister, Tricia, on the phone or text with her- after our kids and husbands have gone to bed and we sit in the bathtub, fiddle on the computer, lay in bed, etc etc etc while we chat it up. This texting conversation occurred a few nights ago:
me: Are you still up? what r u doing?
trish(connor): playing webkins get on to ps connor wrote this.
me: welcome to life of texting connor. i am in bed already so i cant get on right now. what r u doing?
connor: do you wont to know pusifikly (specifically)
me: yeah, what r u doing?
connor: party ity
connor: a holloween store
me: r u at party city? why did u text to me about party city and a halloween store?
connor: cuase that is wut it is
me: i know u can get halloween stuff there. but is that where u r?
connor: no i am at home right now but that is where i wont to go to
me: send cade a gift on webkinz
connor: i will ok now dont go to sleep
I got on Cade's Webkinz the next day and Connor had in fact sent him a gift.
I guess I fell asleep and he was probably made to go to bed. That was the end of our texting. I was surprized he had the attention span to keep writing me back. I LOVED how he spelled 'pusifikly'. I had to read it a few times to know what he was saying. Soooo cute.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Texting with a 7 year old
Posted by ~Cari at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment