CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

This is getting old...

We have been doing this every 4 hours for 8 days now and it is getting VERY old. On the really bad nights I will even crawl in and sit on the floor next to her crib and hold the vapor up to her face. At first Cloee would fight us like crazy and scream the entire time. I don't know if she didn't like being restrained or what her deal was. Now she will whine a bit and try to pull off the mask but then give up and just deal with it. We try to always give her a treatment right before nap time and bed time because she just falls asleep and it is less work on us (I think the soothing sound of the machine knocks her out). If Will gives her a treatment she will just sit in his arm and watch tv with him until she falls asleep. It is pretty cute.






0 comments: